By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Help with WP audio widget not displayed correctly

B

bektek

Here is my problem: I have a WP music website created with Elementor but somewhere along the way when I updated the WP and Elementor versions my audio widgets stopped being displayed correctly and are now displayed like this:

problem.png

even though when editing the page with Elementor they are displayed correctly like this:

correct.png

I thought I had seen on GitHub a fix which with my limited technical knowledge was to address that problem (WP audio widget only shows correct styling in live preview [ED-855] #15380),which if I am not mistaken was included in version 3.4 of Elementor, but even though I have been updating Elementor and I am now using the latest v3.4.4 it didn’t fix my problem.

If you want to see the problem on my website you can do so at pascmusic.1dunia.net/music-mixes-millennial/ and feel free to ask me any question here.

So I would greatly appreciate any help on fixing this nagging issue.

Thank you in advance

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official