By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Help with website search engine

T

themannbat

I am putting together a website with several thousand units of inventory and was wondering what search plugin A.) is the most compatible with Elementor's style customization, and B.) would work seamlessly with a large customer base accessing it daily. I am looking for a live search bar with the ability to show the product, price, and if possible a small description. What is most important however is the interface being incredibly smooth and clean for the customers to use.

I have done a bit of research on my own and the top couple programs I have seen are Ajax, WOOF, and the general WooCommerce live search plugin. I would love some feedback as to which ones would play nicely with Elementor style customization and an overall clean and smooth interface.

Could ya'll point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official