By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Help with Tablet responsive view

H

hannesr

Hey forum,
I'm trying to edit my columns in table mode and make it the same as my phone mode - but it's not working.
Basically i'm not seeing the effect of changing the column % width. Nothing happens. it works in table mode.
What I have are 4 columns, and want to change them to two columns on table mode. So i'm setting the width to 50% but no effect.

A second problem,
I want an icon to rotate 90 degrees in table and in phone mode, Style -> Rotate, and change the table and phone but again nothing happens.

Thanks for yuor help guys

elementor official
H

hannesr

All 6 cubes are "50% width" but obviously they are all over the place, this is in table mode.
It looks fine on mobile mode and desktop mode..

problem 2)

no matter how much i choose to rotate in table or mobile view, the icon doesnt make a difference

elementor official

Attachments

Last edited:
nico_belgio

nico_belgio

Did you check the padding value of the columns? or the section ones? It could be a problem related to that... i suggest to use Chrome Inspector to see what are the actual value loaded for the elements, so you could identify the source of your problem

elementor official
H

hannesr

yes changed columns , sections , image and texts all of them to margin and padding 0px, still the same problem with a weird layout

EDIT: Just viewed the page on Chrome - it looks fine. Maybe it's just a view thing with the ELEMENTOR editor.

elementor official
nico_belgio

nico_belgio

Elementor Editor it's a little bit buggy sometimes. It doesn't render what actually is on the page, and its dynamic nature make a little hard to establish how exactly a responsive element will rendere on page. I suggest you to always try the preview mode after applying changes

elementor official
elementor official