By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Help with responsive mode, hiding columns, different home pages

SKRamerwrites

SKRamerwrites

Hi all,

Please forgive me if this is too broad of a question but I am on a huge crunch for time and am a bit of a beginner.

I am trying to customize my home page for different devices but I've realized I need to move columns around differently to make it look better from desktop to tablets.

My problem seems to be that I can't just move columns in Tablet mode because that affects the Desktop mode. Fair enough.

So then I thought "Okay, so what if I just hide this column in tablet." Now, the problem is that it just grays out .... But for the love of god I cannot figure out what happens with that space!!! Does my existing column to the right extend? I also can't figure out how to live preview tablet mode so I can't actually see it. On the editing page it's just grayed out.

Basically I am just desperate to figure out how can I fidget with the home page on Tablet or Mobile mode while leaving my perfectly fine Desktop layout alone.

Please help!

Thank you.

I think I figured it out with column size but I don't know how to delete this.

Desktop.PNG

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official