By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Help with Nav sub menu

N

NewMedia

I have nav menu set up in that one of the links has a submenu of the category pages within the link. For example, the link "Shop" in nav menu has this sub menu: category 1, category 2, category 3, etc.

There are several things I wanted to do with the sub menu.

1. When one is on Shop link, I want the submenu to automatically open and remain open when one is on the category pages under Shop. Therefore, I need to change the link from hover effect to toggle effect.

2. I'm trying to make the submenu horizontal. In order to do that, I need to change the display: block to display: flex. However, I was unable to do so. I tried adding a css class cuz I noticed that .highlighted appears as one hover over the link with submenu. However, it didn't work because the submenu has inline styles added.
Code:
.mb-primary-nav-menu .highlighted ul.sub-menu {    display: flex !important;    justify-content: center; }
Also, you can see how the code functions in the screenshots below, with hover and without hovering over the "Shop" link.

elementor official

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.38.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.38.36 AM.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.39.11 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.39.11 AM.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official