By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Help with custom post

V

velvet

HI there!

I am trying to build a website with listed posts (I am guessing custom post pages). On homepage, there will be list of courses in a grid (image "section 3 course grid"). The visitors will be able to post a course by filling in the form ("section 1 post course") that will then appear displayed as in image "section 2 course overview". This course overview will be accessible when you click on a certain course in the course grid on the homepage (as shown in the "section 3 course grid"). The trick is that I don't want them to have access to wordpress dashboard, they will be able to fill in this form and create the post on the website itself.

I am new to Elementor and I am not a developer, so I am trying to find a way to do this, or to know which tools I should explore to achieve this, especially how to connect the form and the info inserted into its fields and the post content itself. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks!

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official