By using’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

  • Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

    Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

    Join us!
elementor official

HELP! What is this layout called... :(



New Member
Not a coder or a website designer.. but it seems all website templates are full width these days.. does anyone know what this type of layout is called (see image). Basically centered content with side margins? Looking for a simple elementor template that follows this layout that I can just drop content into.. turns out its way harder to search for it if you don't know what its called.. Thanks!!


  • template_example.png
    51 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official