By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question HELP! Preview page looks good, live version is completely screwed

J

jasmineap

Hi! I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance!

I'm an amateur website builder... Anyways, I created my page and it looks perfect in preview mode, but then when I go to view it live, it's completely f*cked. I uploaded two screenshots -- one is preview mode and one is Live.

It appears to be loading mobile view when I'm viewing it on my laptop. Plus the images are broken.

When I view it on my iPhone, the page is still fcked up (no color, some images are broken).

I've already wasted way too many hours troubleshooting whatever I could find on google. Things i've tried:
• Clearing cache in browser and host (via wordpress)
• Disabled all plugins
• Regenerated CSS (multiple times)
• Switched CSS Print Method to Internal
• Changed themes
• Viewed it in incognito mode
• I've created new pages with my custom template but same issue.
• I created a new page then loded a free Elementor template; then made it my front page -- same issue. Loaded the mobile version on my desktop with broken images

elementor official

Attachments

J

jasmineap

I contacted bluehost and they "propogated" my domain or something. Basically my page was using a temp domain, which they replaced with my actual domain.

I think the issue also had to do with the SSL certification, because it was registered to my actual domain. So prior to the "propogation" there was a conflict between the SSL. temp domain and actual domain.

I also used Elementor's 'Replace URL Tool' to replace the temp URL with my actual (HTTPS) domain.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official