By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Help! How do I delete a footer?

MAlexander

MAlexander

Oh, please help. I should have named this "How do I recover my header"?

I'm using Elementor Pro to build my Wordpress blog. I created a footer. When I published it, the footer was there, but my theme's header was gone.

I tried to figure out how to undo the publishing, so in "Add Condition," I excluded the footer from the site. Now it's gone AND I have no header.

The footer exists as an Elementor template. But I don't know HOW to create that header from scratch. I tried activating a different theme and re-activating Lodestar, but nope, still no header. Ideally I'll have the Elementor footer and the Lodestar header. But if I can have only one or the other, I want the header from the theme!!!!

How do I undo this mess I've caused?

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official