By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

[Help] Aligning text responsively to an image

G

Gabson

Hey, very new to Elementor. Need some help again.

What's the best way to create the following in a responsive way.

The section is divided into two columns, left column is an image, spanning across the entire height of the section.

The right section is divided into three rows.
- top row is two columns, headline + icon
- middle row is a cta
- bottom row is a teaser text
--> top and middle row should be aligned to the top of the image (with some top-margin offset)
--> bottom row should be aligned to the bottom of the image

My problem is that I can't seem to figure out how to align the teaser text to the bottom of the right column, in Elementor, without using margin or padding.
Now, I could use a margin or padding however, that means for every screen size I have to make small adjustments... it's just not well maintainable and good to work this way.

On smaller screen devices, basically only mobile, the two main columns stack vertically.

See attachments.
Thanks for the help in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 12.08.03.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 12.08.03.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 12.16.21.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 12.16.21.png
    801.7 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources