By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Hello Elementor needs fix

M

Marc-S

Hi.

I'm new to Elementor and tried using you "Hello Elementor" theme as the lightest base. It works but it contains a top menu that I don't know how to remove.

More importantly, that top menu contains a H1 title wich means users will en up with 2 H1. This is bad practice and will hurt the website SEO.

I reverted to an other theme but it's not as good performance wise.

How can I remove the top menu?

If not possible, can you fix it and remove that top menu?

Thanks

elementor official
D

DoubleJ

Hi, I think you can hide it in page settings. There is an 'How To Hide Page Titles In WordPress' article on the Elementor knowledge base (which i'm not allowed to post here). Is this what you mean?

elementor official
P

Persuasion89

Hi.

I'm new to Elementor and tried using you "Hello Elementor" theme as the lightest base. It works but it contains a top menu that I don't know how to remove.

More importantly, that top menu contains a H1 title wich means users will en up with 2 H1. This is bad practice and will hurt the website SEO.

I reverted to an other theme but it's not as good performance wise.

How can I remove the top menu?

If not possible, can you fix it and remove that top menu?

Thanks
Use the elementor canvas layout in the WordPress editor. Make sure you checked the box for the page types you're building on in the general settings too.

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official