By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Header template not showing on "entire site"

D

dmPM

I started building a site with the theme "Airi". That is being used for the home page only. The remaining pages are being built with Elementor template pages. I have created a header with Elementor and it is behaving normally, but on the home page (Airi theme) page only. I chose "entire site" for where the header should show up, but it does not show.
If I create a brand new page, the header will show but when I insert an Elementor page template, all of the content sits below the header and not underneath it.
The header is transparent so I want the hero image to appear below it, not underneath.

1. Why is it not showing on all pages and how to fix?
2. How can I get the inserted template pages to appear under the header and not above it?

Thanks so much!!
dmPM

elementor official
elementor official