By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Header problems

M

MegJourney14

This is my first time building a website and I’ve watched many tutorials. However, I am having trouble with my header. I have the design of my header complete. But when I go to view site when I scroll down the header follows. I can’t figure out how to fix this so the header just stays on the top of the page and doesn’t scroll with the page. Please let me know how to fix this!

C

ChasUK

I'm also very much a beginner, but think under Appearance, Customising - General Options, General Styling scroll down a bit and Attachment is a setting for Fixed or Scroll. Try the Fixed.

busfizz.nl

busfizz.nl

This is my first time building a website and I’ve watched many tutorials. However, I am having trouble with my header. I have the design of my header complete. But when I go to view site when I scroll down the header follows. I can’t figure out how to fix this so the header just stays on the top of the page and doesn’t scroll with the page. Please let me know how to fix this!
Did you solve this? Otherwise, by what means did you implement the header?

Wheelz

Wheelz

It sounds like you've got sticky set on your heading. Click to select the section of your header then go to the Advanced Tab > Motion Effects and make sure that sticky is set to none.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official