By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Header (navigation + logo) disappeared

P

pietrofurloni

Hi all, I'm experiencing a problem with the page I'm building with Elementor: all of a sudden, the navigation menu disappeared. I haven't changed anything and from the "Appearance > Menus" section everything seems fine, the menu is still in use. Any tip on what could have happened?
In the picture below the top of the homepage with how the header (navigation + logo) looked like before disappearing. Thank you all in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 12.10.12.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 12.10.12.png
    353 KB · Views: 654
Jax Mixed Media

Jax Mixed Media

Did you ever figure out the issue? I'm having a similar problem.

P

pietrofurloni

Yes, the problem was the footer built with Elementor Pro Theme Builder. I don't know why but that was causing the header to disappear. I just removed it and replaced it with the theme default. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official