By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Header has disappeared

mariala

mariala

I had created a header using a template in elementor pro. It showed up fine but on Sunday when I visited the website it disappeared both on desktop view and the mobile view header which was a toggle button. I tried to make a new one or edit the existing using elementor templates but whichever header template I try to use, it does not even appear on the elementor builder mode. So now, I have no header, no menu on the website and no clue what to do. Can you please advise?

elementor official

Attachments

A

Agemo

The latest elementor plugins are updating daily, sometimes it feels like every few hours post v3.0.x -

Perhaps you need to update plugins?

I noticed a few things going funny but they rectified very quickly with the updates. Thankfully.

Caching

Another issue that causes something like you have described that I have discovered is any caching or page optimisation plugins you might be running when designing at the same time can cause chaos and confusion.

Simply put - You do not see updates/changes you have made to your designs UNTIL you purge or clear out the cache.

That one can drive you mad if you are not aware of its presence.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official