By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Having an issue editing columns and rows

A

aylward709

Hello, I created a site about 2 weeks ago using elementor. I went to check it out on mobile the other day and noticed the background images I had set in certain areas had disappeared. I went into elementor to resolve the problem, but then realized I can no longer edit any of my rows or columns. When I click the button, or right-click and click 'edit section', the navigation area is completely grey. I have tried clearing my cache and cookies, updating elementor and essential add-ons, deactivating all my plugins, and nothing is fixing my issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have attached a screenshot. Thanks.

Attachments

• elementor-issue.png
    elementor-issue.png
    226.5 KB · Views: 215
A

aylward709

Solved my own problem (thanks me). It was a conflicting issue with the Pop-Up Builder plugin. My work around is simply disabling the plugin when using the Elementor Page Builder and re-enabling it when finished.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official