By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Hamburger menu not working mobile

Tegels038

Tegels038

Hello,

All of a sudden my hamburger menu on the mobile site isn't working anymore... When editing my website on my iMac, and setting the preview on mobile, everything is okay! But when testing on my phone, I see the hamburger. But when touching it, nothing happens.... Desktop website is okay!

A

averpunk_

I've had the same issue and got some help from the Elementor Support. There was some funny code in my footer.php-file (three people working at the same website, stuff like that happens). Maybe that's the cause here too? You could try to inspect your website with F12 and look for errors in the console.
Sorry for my poor English, it's not my native language. I hope it's understandable what I tried to say :D
Kind regards
Hanna

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official