By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Hamburger menu does not collapse with menu select

pierrecor

I have E-PRO and so far everything I have tried is working, except for the hamburger menu. The setup: Multisite setup, Hello Theme (using thje child theme),Elementor Pro, one pager with multiple anchors from the menu. I have created a sticky menu and in PC view it works OK. In the mobile view the hamburger menu expands on selecting the button but does not collapse after selecting a menu option. My links in the in the menu is custom links with #gotohere as the URL and it works. I have tried the full blown URL and the anchors works. Except the hamburger menu does not collapse. I cannot find any idea what's up, no settings to sort out this issue. I have watched quite a number of YuoTupe vids - no go. What do I do wrong or did not set correctly?

elementor official
elementor official