By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

H1 header font size change doesn't update when viewed on other browsers

S

shadow

Hello,

I have embedded an H1 header in a certain page in my website so that google could detect the existance of a H1 header in that page.
I wanted to reduce the H1 header's size and hence went to the font settings and picked a smaller font size.
When applying the change I was able to see the H1 header in it's smaller size only when I was logged to WP but not when logged out of it or when viewed the page with a different web browser.

** When I tried to change the header from H1 to H4 the size reduced and I was able to see the header in a smaller size on all browsers even when was disconnected from WP**
For SEO purposes I would like to have an H1 header, but on a smaller size.
Could anyone please advise how to solve this issue?

elementor official
elementor official