By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Grey line in upper left corner of template I inserted

R

RickyO

Started a new test site locally. Installed E and E-Pro (licensed). Created a Welcome page with the E Canvas template option. I have a grey line in the upper left corner of the page. It appears to be related to the WP editor, but can't tell for sure. When I switch to editing with E, the line persists. I placed the About-Startup-Page E template, and the gray line is still there.

Using WP 5.0 on XAMPP-win32-7.30-0, E-Pro 2.3.1 on Win10-Pro

What did I miss along the way???
Why Grey line in Header.JPG

elementor official
Last edited:
R

RickyO

With a little testing, it appears to be unique to the Elementor Basic Heading Element. What would be so unique about that one? And why is that line there?

Thanks in advance.

elementor official
E

edcaf

I ran into the same issue and noticed when I changed the theme that the Wordpress site used the line went away. It seems to be an issue with the Wordpress 2019 theme.

elementor official
elementor official