By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Grabbing content in form for popup

P

pwnypower

Hey all,

I have a question regarding the way that i want to implement a contact form popup on a website of mine. I have 3 prices for my services which are based on a monthly fee. But when i want people to sign up for it i want them to use the same popup with a radio button with the 3 options. Instead of making them choose their wanted package again i want to have it prefilled when clicking button 1.

ex.
Customer wants package 2, clicks the i want package 2 button and the popup opens with package 2 selected in the radio button.
I think that i need to dig a little bit deeper in JS or something because you need a listener for the button click and prefill. Although i dont know if this is possible from elementor itself?

thanks for the help!

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I think you are correct in needing a JS trigger.

But you may also want to check out Unlimited Elements and their videos. Some of the widgets are great, and Amit does awesome examples on making CodePen snippets into widgets.

elementor official
elementor official