By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Global Button Border Radius “Site Settings” on Normal state doesn’t work

S

SailorGuy

I am using global fonts, global colors, and global button style settings to take affect over my entire website. So if I want change the color or appearance of my buttons, I only have to make one change in the global settings. I want to avoid making individual style changes on each element.

I think I may have found a bug in the “site settings” global border radius setting for normal button state. See the attached PDF showing the rounded border settings I want for both the normal and hover states.

You will see that although I have the same “25” settings for both normal and hover, the normal state remains squared off.

However, if I edit the button’s local style settings and add the “25” border settings, the rounded normal state works. But if I have to override the “site settings” global button settings on every button, this defeats my goal of “single change” in one place.

Am I missing something in the way I am setting and using the global button site settings?

Thank you,

Sailor Guy

elementor official

Attachments

• Global Button Border Radius setting on Normal state.pdf
    88.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official