By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Getting vertical Nav Menu sub menus to drop down vertically?

thevisi0nary

thevisi0nary

I am making a vertical navigation menu on the right side of the screen, using the Elementor widget "Nav Menu". When I add items to create a sub menu, they always display to the right of the main menu. I cannot find a way to customize the display of the sub menu, so that it opens vertically.

Thank you for any help.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
thevisi0nary

thevisi0nary

Some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.
Most recent version of Wordpress and Elementor Pro. Using the "Nav Menu" widget and OceanWP theme. The effect is the same on every browser or operating system.

I want the sub menu to extend downwards vertically, not to the side.

elementor official

Attachments

B

bsym

Hello, I have the same issue, seems that this option isn't handled by Elementor Pro. Did you find a work around ? On my side I plan to use another widgets like title and text boxes to format it as I want.
Best

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official