By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Getting underline on menu links hover

S

Shayan

Hello, I am getting underline on menu links in just mobile phones, i tried every possible way did some customization in theme editor but nothing works for me. Also i tried custom code oftext-underline-offset:10px; its working but when ever i hover on links first that annoying underline comes and then offset condition works i want't toget rid of it please help me thanx

S

sonnesworld

Hi, it would be helpful if you share your website where you want to add the changes here.

S

sonnesworld

You can remove it by CSS

www. sonjablo .ch

Attachments

• Underline-2.jpg
    Underline-2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Underline.jpg
    Underline.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 29
S

Shayan

so the thing is first there was a dotted line on hover which is i guess twenty twenty one theme default setting. then i changed the theme now i need a text-decoration underline of 2px on hover and active tab, but when i hover on menu links i got 1px thickness i don't understand why is this happening

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official