By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Gallery Widget: text on image hover

B

bomb1210

Hi dear community,

this my first gig in this community - I am glad to be here!:)

I hope you can help me out with a problem I could not solve myself. I use the Elementor Pro Version.
I know there are tons of videos online showing how to make different image hover effects (text).

For my website I use the gallery widget, so it is much more convenient for me to upload new photos and add them to the gallery.
I couldn't find any option to put text as an image hover effect.
What I basically want to do is, that I will upload different kind of photos of customers. Once hovering over the photo (as part of the gallery) I want their name to pop up.

Can someone help me out how to do this or tell me what to code?

I'd appreciate any kind of help!
Thanks a lot in advance.
Best Regards,
Ben

elementor official
iMiek

iMiek

Hi Ben,

You can use the "Overlay"
When you hover an image it will be visible. In the overlay you can use, title, description etc. to display int he overlay. You must add a title or description in each image.
Via Style you can style the overlay.

See my short video.... grrr but i cannot post a link on this forum yet.
it's on flickr/photos/[email protected]/shares/8SPm9S

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official