By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Gallery not visible on mobile.

P

pocurer7

mcquillar.org is the link in question.

The gallery I created and the header above it are not displaying on mobile. Neither of those sections is set to hide on mobile.

Home 2 – Richard McQuillar.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 6.39.18 PM.png

Last edited:
E

Eljay Bos

I can clearly see the gallery on my mobile (Iphone 6+). The quality of your pics however is not great, and some of them are cut off. You need to make some adjustments to them.

P

pocurer7

I can clearly see the gallery on my mobile (Iphone 6+). The quality of your pics however is not great, and some of them are cut off. You need to make some adjustments to them.
I am using a different gallery now because the one I was using wasn't working on mobile.

The gallery called "gallery" wasn't working on mobile, but the basic gallery does. I would prefer to use the gallery because it has way more options. The images are cut off because the thumbnails are set to be 300x300, but the images aren't that size. The full-size image can be seen when you click on it.

I just made a blank page and added the gallery called "gallery". It is visible on mobile. I'm not sure what the issue is with my page that wasn't allowing it to work. I guess I'll just try to rebuild it.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official