By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Fullscreen search

vtedudvo

I have many icons on my landing page from the icons widget that I use the 'stacked view' on to make them pop and look good. I also want a magnifying glass icon in there that opens the fullscreen lightbox-type search box. I know the "search form" widget has a fullscreen option that provides a magnifying glass icon that you can resize. The problem with that is it doesn't have a 'stacked view' icon option so it looks awful next to the other icons. Even if I could figure out how to call the fullscreen search command I could attach it as a URL to an actual magnifying glass icon but I guess this might not be possible as it's a javascript call, not a url.

elementor official
elementor official