By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Full Width Page Not Scrolling

J

jsgallic

Hello!
I am trying to finish up my WordPress portfolio website with elementor. I’m using the RT Portfolio theme, which I decided to hack up a bit. The website was scrolling and working fine for a while, but then I decided to make the Illustration (front page) and Design pages Elementor Full-Width. Since then, the pages won’t scroll down. It scrolls in Elementor Canvas mode, but I need the sidebar for Navigating the website.

All of the forum posts similar to this, people seem to think it is a javascript issue, a css issue.

I’ve deacitvated all my plugins except Elementor, emptied all my caches, checked in several different browsers, but to no help. I have also set my wp-debug to true and the elementor-debug says (elementor header-footer.php) so I’m assuming this may have to do with me removing the footer from the site? idk.

This problem is specifically with desktop browser view. On my android mobile, with two different browsers the scrolling is fine.

my website is:
jgallic (dot) com

please help!
thank you!

elementor official
SimonFKings

SimonFKings

Hello,

I went on your website and saw you managed to fix your issue. Would you behelp to help me with the same problem? We have a similar theme as well.

elementor official
J

jsgallic

Hi, no problem. I ended up discussing with a friend who is a website builder and he showed me that there is a Java script library called "fullPage" that actually disables all scrolling and replaces it with some javascript effects. SO, I don't know your website, but basically in the ThemeEditor in Wordpress dashboard under the appearance tab:

assests>js>custom.js
deleted a chunk of code with an id of "myfullpage" (if you dont see that, *ctrl+F* and search fullpage)
saved the code and checked the website in a separate tab. For me, it started working right then.
If that doesn't do anything or messes with your site in another way then undo your deletion in themeeditor and save again.

look through your js (Javascript) files and find the fullpage.js code and delete this entire section of code. save and check on it.

Hope this helps!

elementor official
SimonFKings

SimonFKings

Hi, thank you very much for replying. Sadly it did not work. I was using the One Page portfolio which is the child of the RT portfolio and I could not find the custom.js and also the fullpage.js. However, I tried to use the RT Portfolio, deleted the file but still no luck:(

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official