By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Four problems regarding Woo

V

vygnyr

Hello.

I hope that I'm on the right forum for this. I've recently set up WooCommerce on my site. I'm using Elementor Pro and the theme I'm using is Rife Pro. I've got four problems that I'd really appreciate if someone could help out with.

1. Pages that include Cart, Checkout, Product Archive always have a white banner header title that includes the name of the page, see here: https:// skothelt.is/prufa. See attachment "prufa.jpg" for reference.

2. When items are placed in the cart, the top of the right side cart displays underneath the actual header of the site. See "side cart.jpg" attachment for reference.

3. When using Elementor Pro I can make my own product page. But there's no way for me to add attributes to the product page as I have different sizes/colors of the same product.

4. This problem is also regarding the Elementor Pro when making my own product page: The straight alignment of "related products" when displayed never seems to work. When two items are considered to be related to the product in question, they never seem to align.

Again, if someone here can help out with those problems, I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards.

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official