By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Form Issue with Mailchimp

EriSchon

EriSchon

Hi,

Have a issue since 2 days with Mailchimp.

Integration is validated but in the form elementor can't connect to audience list.

I disconnect all addons except elementor and nothing change.

I try on another site with the same Mailchimp API, it's ok, elementor connect to audience.

All is worked fine since 6 months.

Can someone help please ?

I

iggszam

Hi,

Have a issue since 2 days with Mailchimp.

Integration is validated but in the form elementor can't connect to audience list.

I disconnect all addons except elementor and nothing change.

I try on another site with the same Mailchimp API, it's ok, elementor connect to audience.

All is worked fine since 6 months.

Can someone help please ?

Were you able to fix this error? I have the same problem

Q

questech

Same Problem!!

I have a spinning (working on it) icon after audience and the dropdown is greyed out :(

This must be happening to others??

I hope someone can help...

I'm a first time visitor/poster, Is there a better place to post this?

Thanks!!

R

Robert Harris

Same problem here. Has anyone any ideas about this thing? Does anyone have a suggestion for a good workaround (different plug-in?). Thanks!

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi all,
You may actually want to take this to the Elementor Community on Facebook. I've seen mention of MailChimp with Elementor and I think the suggestions were Gravity or Contact7 - but I'm really not sure.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official