By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Form divided over tabs?

M

MaxG

Hi all!

I would like to make a form (one form),divided over several tabs. Once the last part of the form is filled in, a submit button should send all info that was filled in in ALL tabs. I would love to show a Dutch example, but I'm not yet allowed to include links here (20+ posts obligatory). So an alternative route below * :)

I do not mind using/buying a plugin, provided the esthetics of it can be adjusted. I think Gravity Forms may be the only possibility,. But it looks GF has no further info on this and no possibility for pre-sales questions.

Searched like crazy already. So I hope someone here can help me out.

Thanks!
Max

* www(dot)sn(dot)nl/opleidingen/doeltreffend-zelfmanagement/inschrijven/select-date/

elementor official
elementor official