By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

font family with custom CSS

C

camilleconti

im trying to use css to set a different font within a single text box but when i actually publish the site the font gets defaulted to what looks like times new roman instead of the font that i added in the code

elementor official
A

Amelia

Hi Camille,

Maybe an obvious question but why aren't you just using Elementor to change the font?

A

elementor official
C

camilleconti

Hi Camille,

Maybe an obvious question but why aren't you just using Elementor to change the font?

A
I am using elementor but elementor does not allow multiple fonts within one text block without custom css

elementor official
A

Amelia

Oh, okay. I haven't really got as far as using custom css in E yet. Add the !important tag? Or I'd look at splitting it into two text blocks or header and text block. Put it into the html via the text editor?

elementor official
C

camilleconti

Oh, okay. I haven't really got as far as using custom css in E yet. Add the !important tag? Or I'd look at splitting it into two text blocks or header and text block. Put it into the html via the text editor?
I tried multiple blocks but I couldn't get it to look right on mobile

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official