By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
elekook

elekook

Hi guys,

I have recently changed back over to Elementor from Thrive (why I ever left in the first place is a little beyond me too). But I have been having an issue with my font colours.

I have been re building my posts and pages in Elementor and have been trying to set my font colours to black - in preview all text is showing black but as soon as I publish or view the post in incognito (on Opera, Chrome and Chrome Canary) some of the paragraph text shows in grey. After that in Elementor the text shows as grey on screen but in the text editor the text is still set to black.

Under "customize" the fonts are also all set to black.

I am using the Theme "Astra".

I still have the Thrive Architect plugin turned on for now (just until I have moved over all my content) but have done some testing with de activating it and that doesn't seem to fix this little issue either.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this issue? (I hope its just something simple I am missing).

I have attached a few different screen grabs, I hope these help a little.

Thanks!

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official