By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Flex viewport gap on single product page and images showing two times on the mini cart widget.

W

wuggs

Hi all, I need some assistance regarding my elementor woo commerce website. On my single product page, there is a huge gap between the image gallery and the actual image as you can see in this picture.
Capture.PNG

If it helps the css class of the container is flex-viewport. One thing to notice is that the gap gets smaller (or even completely disappears) when I click on anything on the website.

The second issue I have is with the elementor mini cart widget. The images there are displayed twice. They have lazy loaded class on the image element so I assume it has something to do with lazy loading maybe. Although I am not sure because I turned off the SGOptimizer lazy loading and it didn't fix the issue. You can see the problem on this image.
1626128945710.png

I haven't been able to fix this for a while so any help is appreciated. If I need to give some more info I will gladly provide it. Thank you!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official