By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Fixed footer causes problems: not possible to edit page content

P

Puck

I've added a condition to my footer that it shows on every page ('Entire site'). Though, with this condition set, I cannot make any changes to the page anymore. It is only possible to change the page content when I delete the condition.

Does anyone else face this problem? And have you got a solution, so that the footer is automatically added to every page and it is still possible to make any changes?

Thanks a lot!!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-04-16 om 11.14.42.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-04-16 om 11.14.42.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Schermafbeelding 2021-04-16 om 11.15.18.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-04-16 om 11.15.18.png
    362.6 KB · Views: 18
E

elementor-tww

Did you make the footer with the "Theme-Builder"?
The page content site has not to do with the footer template.
The footer and header works fine on different websites i have created (Elementor-PRO)

P

Puck

Header works fine at my site, too. I have created both with theme builder (Elementor Pro). When I delete the condition 'entire site' for the footer, I can edit my pages again, otherwise this is not possible. I've now added the footer manually on every page, but it would be a lot easier if I can add the footer in one click on all the pages. Any idea what the problem could be here and how to solve?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official