By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Filterable Pricing Page (Is this possible?)

P

pesmith359

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the elementor pro plugin and so far very impressed, but there are still occasions where I get stuck. What I'm trying to achieve seems simple because it can be done with certain widgets. My website needs a lot of different pricing widgets but instead of having a huge page full of pricing widgets, I wanted to make a filterable tab similar to this site https://webprohub.co.uk/?k=+website +development where all the pricing widgets appear on the same page using simple navigation.
I know this can be done with images using the Portfolio, but not sure how to do with the pricing widget.
Any help much appreciated.
P.Smith

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official