By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

filter loop by date

D

dirweb

good morning
i have elementor pro and elementor skin and i'm using on my website from about 1 week

I have small problem:
i create a loop with offert for some hotels and i made it using custom post type for section "hotel" and "offer" and advanced custom fields

I create custom fields called "valida_da" and "valida_fino" (valida_da is date of begin offer, valida_fino is date of end offer)

I add the loop in elementor using custom skin but now i see all the offer
I need to filter this offer and show only the active offer

For example if today is 20 febrary, i want see all the offer less or equal to current date, so if in "valida_fino" i have 21/02/2020 i want show this offer, but if i have 19/02/2020 i don't want show it

Is possible with elementor to filter for custom fields?
Thank you
Roberto

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I think so, yes. But that is not my area so I can't say how it would happen.

I would explore the Facebook Elementor Community to see if someone else has this question.

I would also look on youtube and search under Elementor Custom Fields. That should give you a good group of videos on how to use custom fields and date filters.

elementor official
D

dirweb

I think so, yes. But that is not my area so I can't say how it would happen.

I would explore the Facebook Elementor Community to see if someone else has this question.

I would also look on youtube and search under Elementor Custom Fields. That should give you a good group of videos on how to use custom fields and date filters.
hi, thank you for your reply
I'm searching but i don't undestand if i need to customize the code or i can use some plugin.
Have you any idea?
Thank you

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I think you may find more people who have the answer at this Facebook Group:

You can also try: https://www.facebook.com/groups/advanced.elementor/

Both of these groups have helped me a lot when I get lost.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official