By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
TmR

TmR

Bonjour

Depuis hier, je ne peux plus ouvrir mes fenêtres modales, voici le message affiché lorsque je fais F12 sur chrome : Uncaught ReferenceError: Elementor panel doesn't have page named 'page_settings'

Avez vous déjà rencontré ce problème ? J'utilise Elementor Pro avec le thème Astra et polylang.

Merci d'avance

Hello
Since yesterday, I can no longer open my modal windows (pop up),here is the message displayed when I do F12 on chrome
Someone can help me please ?
Thank you

elementor official

Attachments

sms-design

sms-design

It's either a another plugin that's updated and thus there is a conflict, but the error says it can't find a page called 'page_settings'.

If disabling plugins does not work raise a support ticket with Elementor support

elementor official
TmR

TmR

yes i tried to disable all other plugins but the problem is still there
thanks for your answer

elementor official
TmR

TmR

ok after the today elementor's update, it works again !?

thanks

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official