By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Featured images not showing on the front-end but are showing in the back-end!

B

benidea

Hi there,

I've built a website using WordPress and Elementor but I've been having some issues with images not displaying properly. Although the images are uploaded to the media gallery and show up in the Elementor page preview, they don't show up when I look at the front-end of the website. The website has recently changed from HTTP to HTTPS and I wondered if this could have something to do with it, although I've talked to the support team of where the website is hosted and they said that it wouldn't be anything to do with that.

I've tried regenerating thumbnails and I've disabled Lightspeed cache but no luck. It's driving me crazy so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Back-end.jpg
    Back-end.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Front-end.jpg
    Front-end.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 29
E

elementor-tww

Hi

Take a look at your image link adress in the media library.
I think it is a link adress problem.
http ://your-site.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/any-image.jpg
instead of:
https://your-site.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/any-image.jpg
No Message in your browser?
Click once on the lock symbol in the browser left from where the adress starts
Andreas

B

benidea

Thank you for replying to my question.

I have since fixed the issue and you are correct, it was a problem with the links as you suggested.

Thanks again for your help :)

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official