By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

[Feature request] Simplified interface - Customisable interface ?

Xiyitifu

Xiyitifu

Hi,

My agency would like to constrain me to use Elementor instead of Visual composer (shame on me ?). :confused:

But, for me it's too hard, too many disturbances, too many photos, too many animations, too many many all !
I love a clear, efficient interface with nothing useless for a fastest work...

I really hope, Elementor would let user choose some preferences one day, like the ability to hide photos, turn off animations, adding attributes like anchor on the workflow, adding a border to better identify differents elements with their respective paddings.
I would like a "degraded interface" like the Visual Composer one (really sorry) for a better & fastest work ... :rolleyes:

Capture d’écran 2019-11-29 à 11.48.05.png

I can't even imagine working with the visual version of Visual Composer because it's really bore me ! Too much things everywhere that i don't care ... o_O

My bottle in the sea, some one share my mind ? An other survivor in here ? ... lol

A well thought interface between Visual Composer and Elementor could be perfect, with benefits of both of them ! ... A positive answer will be my perfect christmas present devs ! Thanks :D

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official