By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Fatal error when I click on a link

R

Racheal

I keep getting an error message when I click on a link, I am not sure where to start looking at this, since I deleted most of the website that was created by someone that coded the website and redid it so that I can edit it more easily. But I can't find where the error is and how to resolve it.

This is the error I get:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor\Post_CSS_File' not found in /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/classes/locations-manager.php:72 Stack trace: #0 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Classes\Locations_Manager->enqueue_styles('') #1 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2294): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #4 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #5 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(2884): do_action('wp_head') #8 /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-con in /home/dynamiq0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/classes/locations-manager.php on line 72

There has been a critical error on your website.

elementor official
elementor official