By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Fatal error namespace elementor

W

webdevprotec

Hi guys, I updated elementor Version 2.6.5. and my site is broken.

The error output displaying
Code:
Fatal error: Namespace declaration statement has to be the very first statement or after any declare call in the script in /var/www/vhosts/hrzt-vdpz..com/test.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/widgets/icon-list.php on line 2
The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Code:
<?php
namespace Elementor;
if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ){exit; // Exit if accessed directly.
}

nico_belgio

nico_belgio

You could try to delete Elementor plugin via FTP and reinstalling it.. You could also try to delete all spaces prior to "namespace". Is there any code before <?php ?

W

webdevprotec

Yes, there are a bunch of codes. Don't know how it ended up there. I downgraded to earlier version 2.4.7and it is working. Is it a bug?

nico_belgio

nico_belgio

It's a possibilities, or maybe some plugins mess up with it. Try to update Elementor another time and see if it works. However namespace have to be the very first line of code

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official