By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Error message in Elementor Plugin Editor in Wordpress

T

TJP

I have installed WordPress and the Elementor Plugin from the WordPress dashboard subsequently, however, Elementor is not working properly - I can't access the edit with elementor on any theme in wordpress. The edit with elementor button is no where to be found in wordpress if I try to access it through the Pages tab.

I am including a screenshot of the error message visible in the WP Dashboard under the edit plugin tab for Elementor. It says that the WordPress and PHP versions are both failing even though they are both updated to the latest versions. Please help, i have tried everything possible to fix this issue over the past few days and I am getting frustrated. I tried clearing caches, deactivating plugins, reactivating plugins, installing elementor, re-installing elementor. PHP is up to date, the size of it meets the requirements, Wordpress is up to date. The swithc editor load method was changed to enable. None of these worked. Any other options or help is welcome.

P.S. I have Elementor Pro as well but when I go to support its states that I need Elementor Pro to submit a support ticket...even though on the Purchase tab it says that I have already made that purchase and it is currently active. So I have no support from Elementor on this.

Thanks

1598649209854.png

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official