By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Error in wp with elementor

LlewellynvN

Good Day

I created my site on a localhost, I then migrated it to the hosting server and am experience some problems. I am getting this error in the heading field when entereing the customization are of wordpress;

Notice: elementor/post-css-file/parse is deprecated since version 2.0.0! Use elementor/css-file/post/parse instead. in /var/www/sa-diamonds.co.za/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4711

i cannot find this line in the functions.php, the wordpress header is completely out os shorts and I cannot fix the error. No difference in the plugins or wp i am using from localhost or server, was a complete and staright migration using all in one migration plugin.

Thanks for the assistance if anyone can help.

Kind Regards
Llewellyn van Niekerk

elementor official
elementor official