By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Enable and disable sections and/or elements

H-BLOGX

H-BLOGX

Hello, everyone,

I have only registered here today because I have the following question. Currently I'm using Elementor 2.9.8 in the Free Version (no PRO) on one domain. Since I run this site as a voluntary webmaster of an association, I am unfortunately not provided with any financial means and therefore hope that you can help me somehow.

The following problem I try to solve. We have our carnival season from November to about April. During this time I would like to be able to show or hide sections or even elements. You could also say activate or deactivate.

So I would like to develop something "today", but then it will be activated on a certain date. After a certain time I would like to deactivate it manually.

Is this possible with my Elementor version and if so, how?

Thank you all in advance.

elementor official
elementor official