By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Embed videos or send to my YouTube channel

E

elem-magic

I’m new to building a website and using Elementor Pro and Astra.

My question is about embedding videos vs using a blog post to redirect to my YouTube videos.

I want to make a page or a blog page to show (in a grid layout) thumbnails of YouTube videos, that send visitors to my YouTube channel rather than an actual blog post or embedding videos on my website.

I read somewhere that embedding shouldn’t increase my website size too much, but what if I have 100 videos that I want to display as thumbnails in grid layout.

How do I send people to my YouTube Channel? Is it by simply adding the url to an image or button in my blog post/page or will that automatically embed the video?

Also, am I confusing things by using a blog page or the post grid in Elementor rather than making a regualr page to send people to a YouTube channel rather than an actual blog post.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks for any help

elementor official
elementor official