By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Elementskit Lite - creates stupid fade effect. What to do?

kellyv

kellyv

Hi there,

I have a template with a shitty menu (theme logo doesn't disappear). So I downloaded Elementskit Lite to create a nice header menu and footer. Everything looked perfect, until the moment I scrolled down on my web pages.

Suddenly, every little part of content slides into my website like a fading effect and it's super ugly. The website did do this before, but in such a light version that it doesn't even look like sliding/fading into the page. It's just that I started noticing it did, because I am analysing the details of my site for this problem.

I am sure this issue is related to this plugin, as deactivating removes the fading part. However, I kind of need/want this menu. And I have no clue whatsoever why this fading effect appears and how to stop this.

Who could help me out?

Thanks in advance!!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official