By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question [Elementor - WooCommerce] Problem showing articles in categories & Breadcrumbs issues

cristian.daros

cristian.daros

Hello everybody.
I am making a website with a "catalogue only" woocommerce setup.
I did set up all the categories, and did put a couple items in, but when with Elementor I create an “all archives” page for the articles in a subcategory, I just end up with no items shown.
I am using the Products widget, set up with “current query” as a query option.
Currently, I did set up:

• Shop Page - Custom template with "Product Categories" (Clothing shop, so Men, Women, Children) widget and a "Current Subcategory" query.
  • SubCategory - same as before, for showing different product types for each one of the previous category
  • ArticleList - Same template with a "Products widget" with a "current query" query instead of a "Product Categories" one. This should be the end page showing the products of the desired category and subcategory, but I always end up with an empty article list.

Also, i got some issues with breadcrumbs.
When putting in breadcrumbs in pages:

• They get the Homepage as a parent page, but not the shop page
  • Every category gets read as if it was a direct child of the Homepage, so, instead of having for instance “Home/Men/T-Shirts” I end up with “Home/men” first, and “Home/T-Shirts” right after
I am getting confused as hell, and thanks in anticipation for anybody who answers!

elementor official
elementor official