By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
R

raphaelsai

Hi i need to create the following menu/drop down list on my elementor website, i am using the woo commerce plugin. Not sure how to achieve the following on elementor?

1580137833246.png

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Wp admin > appearances > menus on the right side you will see categories etc in relationship to your woo sub sections

elementor official
R

raphaelsai

Wp admin > appearances > menus on the right side you will see categories etc in relationship to your woo sub sections

Categories shows fine. However, when i filter by attribute they don't display.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Could you help us with some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widgets
  • plugins
  • themes
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url which you can add like this **mywebsite.com/mypage may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
R

raphaelsai

Could you help us with some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widgets
  • plugins
  • themes
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url which you can add like this **mywebsite.com/mypage may help people answer your questions.
Wordpress theme - astra
elementor pro
wooCommerce widget
just using default filters
chrome
pc

As you can see in attached images... Astra theme the wooCommerce is set to left sidebar. In the page image, it's also left to left sidebar. Also the widget has filters in it so it's not an issue with the widget. In the elementor page, you can see the white space where the side bar is meant to be but it doesn't display. I know i can use the side bar element in elementor but to me it just looks rubbish compared to doing it this way. Surely the sidebar should be displaying? I don't see any issues but obviously there is.

Thanks a lot!

elementor official

Attachments

sms-design

sms-design

Without a site url it's difficult to offer advice but maybe this video will help explain towards the end they discuss product filters

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official