By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor with CPT UI and ACF - fields not appearing in template

swissp

swissp

Hi all,

According to some online tutorials, Elementor should support the use of CPT UI and ACF. I have followed one tutorial, and assuming the latest version of E still supports these two plugins (latest version also),it should work. But my custom fields for the new Post Type do not display at all in the template. I am using Single Post NOT Archive.

My Post Type is Product (although I am not using WooCommerce, because the client will not at all be selling online),and so far it has 5 fields for the various product attributes. Again, having followed tutorials online, both my Post Type and the ACF fields I apply to it have been set up correctly, to the best of my knowledge.

I have created a template of type "Single Post", and set Preview Settings to Product. When I go to find the fields using the Dynamic Tags icon, I can see all five of them, but when I set them in my template, none of the show up on the screen, and my template shows no content at all when I preview it.

Is this a big bug, or have I missed something vital? The field types I have used are wysiwyg and featured image.

Thanking you in advance,
swissp

elementor official
swissp

swissp

Update: with lots and lots of trial and error, I got this to work! I will get the formatting to look good, then I will go back over my steps and post here exactly what I had to do.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official